Archive Info

IPLists.com updated

# Ask Jeeves/Teoma
206.80.1.253

# Cuil.com
67.218.116.132
67.218.116.134
67.218.116.162

# Inktomi/Yahoo!
67.195.110
67.195.111
67.195.112
67.195.113
67.195.114

# Kalooga
195.210.57.83

# Linguee
# UA “Linguee Bot (http://www.linguee.com/bot; bot@linguee.com)”
85.25.124.167

# Metadatalabs
66.219.58.34
66.219.58.41
66.219.58.42
66.219.58.43
66.219.58.44
66.219.58.45
71.41.201.34
71.41.201.35
71.41.201.36
71.41.201.37
71.41.201.38

# Novosoft
# UA “Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Page2RSS/0.5; +http://page2rss.com/)”
69.64.69.73

# RF Crawler
# UA “DoCoMo/1.0/N505i/c20/TB/W20H10 (compatible; RFCrawler-Mobile/1.0;”
# UA “DoCoMo/1.0/N505i/c20/TB/W20H10+(compatible;+RFCrawler-Mobile/1.0;”
# UA “DoCoMo/2.0+SH901iC(c100;TB;W24H12)”
# UA “DoCoMo/1.0/N505i/c20/TB/W20H10 (compatible; RFCrawler-Mobile/1.0;”
216.255.229.246

# Soso
58.61.164.140

# Visvo
# UA “VisBot/2.0+(Visvo.com+Crawler)”
72.249.60.74

# Yandex
93.158.148.31
93.158.149.32
77.88.27.26
77.88.26.26
93.158.151.24
95.108.156.251
87.250.230.33
95.108.150.235

IPLists.com Updated

# Cuil.com

216.129.119.10
216.129.119.11
216.129.119.12
216.129.119.13
216.129.119.14
216.129.119.15
216.129.119.16
216.129.119.17
216.129.119.18
216.129.119.19
216.129.119.40
216.129.119.41
216.129.119.42
216.129.119.43
216.129.119.44
216.129.119.45
216.129.119.46
216.129.119.47
216.129.119.48
216.129.119.49
216.129.119.81
38.99.13.116
38.99.13.117
38.99.13.118
38.99.13.119
38.99.13.120
38.99.44.107
38.99.44.108

IPLists.com Updated

# Apexoo.com
# UA “Apexoo Spider (http://www.apexoo.com/spider/)”
208.78.102.219

# Baidu
123.125.64.38
123.125.64.49
220.181.7

# Inktomi/Yahoo!
67.195.115

# Naver
61.247.221.92

# Seznam
# 77.75.73.123

# Sogou
220.181.61.234

# Yandex
77.88.25.28

IPLists.com Updated

I updated the MSN list to include the range:

65.55.0.0 – 65.55.255.255

IPLists.com Updated

# Baidu
61.135.168
61.135.190

# Naver
61.247.222.53
61.247.222.55

# Searchme
# UA “Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Charlotte/1.1; http://www.searchme.com/support/)”
# 208.111.154.15
# 208.111.154.16
# 208.111.154.27

# Yanga
# UA “Yanga WorldSearch Bot v1.1/beta (http://www.yanga.co.uk/)”
91.205.124.3

# Youdao
# UA “Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; YoudaoBot/1.0; http://www.youdao.com/help/webmaster/spider/; )”
61.135.249.203
61.135.249.216

IPLists.com Updated

# Baidu
61.135.168.124
61.135.168.126
61.135.168.19
61.135.168.22
61.135.168.56

# Gigablast
# 67.16.94.2

# MSN
65.55.234
65.55.106

# Naver
61.247.221.87
114.111.36.26

# Zibb.com
208.68.138.5

IPLists.com Updated

# MSN
65.54.112.146

Clamping Down on IPLists.com

I’m seeing a very serious bandwidth crunch on IPLists.com. Today (so far) I’ve used over 30 gigs. So, in order to clamp down a bit, I’m restricting access to the site to those requests which contain a User-Agent header. It seems that the majority of requests for the lists come from bots with no User-Agent header. I don’t mind if people access the lists, but at least be polite about it. Tell me who you are, for Pete’s sake!

KloakIt users should not suffer any adverse effects, but just in case–especially if you are using a very old version (post v3.5)–I recommend you update to the latest version.